Sunday, September 26

TIME FOR A CHANGE

Time to make it STOP. It's time to change my clothe, renew my life and start over. It is ME, and it's all about myself now.
I can't live a present which doesn't exist or seems to exist. I don't need to suffer for anything!.
I deserve more, i'm looking for more... and I want to be happy, that will always be my number 1.
So many projects and so many things to do. I've got dreams, and I want them ALL come true.
Why would I worry for things which aren't my present now? Why would I let feelings get involved on things that doesn't matter anymore? specially if the other side doesn't take care about, if it doesn't includes me now... Words have been said, but facts are different, this is not the present i want. This is not what I deserve, This is not Love.
Past is past, that present is now part of the past. Love was real, it is real. And even it hurts me to do this, in the name of that love i let it go, i broke the chains and throw them away. For my health, for my soul, for the person I am and for what I am looking for.. I MUST let it go.
I'm afraid of future, I am afraid of taking this BIG step, but I know that sooner or later it's for my very OWN GOOD. I must Move On. Things MUST BE CHANGED NOW.
That big white pumpkin suddenly appeared like reading my mind, like knowing everything i was going through. The pumpkin advice was right. And this time, I've decide to listen to it.
I won't do anymore, I won't try to change anything, I won't move a finger on it, I won't take care of anything that doesn't takes care of me, no more calls, no more tries, no more books, no more tears, no more anything coming from me. I swear i won't try to change what it is now, I won't expect anything. It's been enough, I am tired, I am really DONE. It is MY TIME NOW, MY LIFE, MY PRESENT, MY LOVE and meanwhile it doesn't includes you. I'm tired of waiting, you've lost the game... and sometimes words aren't enough. I don't wanna feel perfect, I don't want things to be perfect. I just wanna feel good, I just want things to be fine. As simple as that.
I don't know what will happen'. But a new year it's coming and by then everything will be different, everything will be new, things will change and Everything will be BETTER for true. It will be what IT HAS to BE.
I won't waste my time waiting for something doesn't seem to be real. I will give myself a chance. I won't let my life mess up again. I will RESTART.
No more chains, I am FREE to the world, I set you free. So goodbye for now and welcome for the future ;).
I am grateful for everything has had happened and I let doors open for new things, for a new life.
This is MY LIFE, This is THE CHANGE. I'm keen for a 360`change.

So I must say now, Thank you Pumpkin for open my eyes... This is not a cinderella Story, This is not a TNT Movie. This is Real Life and in fact, I Love Life.




Goodbye past, Welcome Future...
I AM FREE and I won't worry my life away...
It's time to SHINE, this is MY path.
I walk away.
 


0 comentarios:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More