Saturday, September 18

El sueño del Caracol

It is always better to love once in your life than never love.
I have loved, I love... and I am in Love.
But for god's sake, why does it takes so long?
I can't wait, every second it's an eternity.
My soul it's fixing up, my mind thinks all the time and doesn't help at all and my heart beats sooo fast, it's kind of break.
Why is it so hard?. I trust, I believe, and at the next second.. I don't.
I smile, and then i cry.
My innocence has turned evil now. there's no rest of it.
My angel is not there, or maybe i just can't see it.
I feel so blind that i can't see the signs - or maybe i don't want to-.
I just don't wanna face it. I'm so dead, so alone...
I'm starving, but i can't eat. I wanna sleep, but it's all so cold.





0 comentarios:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More