Friday, October 1

Blue Crush


AM: Just tell me what to do, please..
M: You want me to tell you what to do?
AM: Yes
M: You know what todo.
AM: No Matt, I honestly don't.
M: Just BE the girl I met on the beach.
AM: WHO? Who was she?
M: A girl who'd never ask a guy what to do.

.................
M: Look, I can't talk you into goin'back out there. It's... It seems crazy. But I know how good you are, and I know how much this means to you. I just don't want you to spend your life wondering what could have been

.................

K: What r u doin?. What?. You gonna take a wave or just site there like a buoy?. Look, u're never gonna catsh a wave sitting all the way over here. Follow me. I'll get u into one. Give the crowd something to cheer about. Let's get you a wave. Come on.
Follow me into the lineup, and I'm gonna tell you to go on a wave. And when I tell you to go, you GOTTA go. Paddle your little heart out. You can't hesitate. You can't pull back. You can't hold back. No fear, all right?. 'Cause if you hold back for a second, you're gonna eat shit.
Come on, Follow me.
It looks like the next set's a pproching. This is the one. GO!. Paddle! Paddle! Go, girl! Paddle! Paddle!
...................
AM: It's okay. I want another one.
K: You want a nother one? That's the spirit. - Yup. Shake off that last wave, and let's do this..... Here comes a set. This is the one. All righ, come on. Go! Go! Go! Go girl! Paddle hard! Go! Go! Go!. This is YOURS! don't pull back!
Go, go! - Go!. Go!. Go!.
Oh my gosh!
Oh my gosh!
Oh, shit! Yeah!! . Whoo!- Yeah!!


0 comentarios:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More