Tuesday, October 26

Maybe it wasn't the right time, but then...When??

That I am different. YES, for sure.
That I am Special. Yes, Naturally.
That I can be a mess. Yes, Most of the time.
That I can be happy. Well, I Always try.
That I Smile. I try it every second of my life.
That I cry. Whenever I feel I have to.
That I have been dissapointed. It's part of growing up.
That I have had dissapointed. Yes, I am full of defects.
That I've loved. Yes, I've break my fears.
That I still Love. Yes, I love the world, I love humanity.
That I've feel sorrow. As every human being. But sorrow is the ST-ART of healing.
That I have die. Yes, some time ago. But then I REBORN.

I feel happy, I feel Love, I feel Alive, full of energy and ready to give and share love to the whole world. My light has turned on and my god has spoken to me. If that "now" wasn't the right "now", then when will it be?. The Present is now, so with or without the right things around. Now was what it Was, just the Right NOW, the trully one at the right time, at the right place.

That's why I did it. Because my God was trying to contact Yours. Because that Universal energy called LOVE today wants to give you some.

So Close your eyes,
Relax,
take a deep breath,
feel the nature around you,
the air,
the breeze on your face.
Feel yourself,
your heart beating,
the air in your lungs while your breathing,
the peace going into you,
the calm,
the light on you.
Feel the energy I sent you,
The light I sent You,
The warmth,
the care I sent You.
The Love the Universe wants to gives You.
Feel the care the world wants to gives you.

Because You are Important to the Universe,
Because You are Special,
Because You are Brilliant.
No matter the mistakes you've done,
no matter the mistakes you did,
learn from the and let them go.

Everything will just be,
heal yourself,
forgive yourself,
love yourself,
spread love to the others,
and find yourself.

I Love You as the human being I am,
I love You for the human being You are,
I love You as a Soul trying to share the light with the other one.

Someday you will understand,
Someday you will understand this is not rambling or trash,
Someday you will understand that this Love I am talking about
it is not that one which make us prisioners at some point,
it is not that selfish thing we "played" with.

This love means freedom,
this love means a lot more than just two people,
this love means courage,
this love means leaving all behind,
this love means using your wings to fly,
this love means forgetting the thinkings and racionalization,
this love means facing and breaking your most deep fears,
this love means taking the first steps on your way,
this love means having the power and the wisdom to change it all, to find it all,
this love means Finding Yourself
and this love is ALL AROUND.

So my friend, I LOVE YOU and I wish you THE BEST.
The Universe wants THAT for YOU
It will Always Be.

Don't say anything, Just feel It.
And then start on the most important thing for the world, for your world: YOU.
Remember You are not alone and,.
LOVE will always be there FOR YOU, ON YOU.

I'm still working on that for myself....

0 comentarios:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More